Do you want to fry food for your family in record time? So small fryers are the kitchen utensil you need to buy right now, so you save time and money while preparing delicious crispy and juicy dishes to please your palate and that of your loved ones. So do not wait any longer and join us to know the advantages that they offer you, the models that are dominating the market, at the best prices and all the special offers and discounts that we bring today for you.
Why buy a Small Fryer?
There are many reasons why you should have a small fryer in your kitchen, among the most notable advantages we have to:
- You can easily move it anywhere.
- They are quite cheap.
- You will save more the oil, since you will have to add less quantity compared to larger fryers.
- They are very easy to use, you just have to adjust the temperature, enter the food and program its cooking.
- They require little time to reach the maximum temperature.
- You can easily adapt it to any space in your kitchen thanks to its compact designs.
- Due to its small size, you can carry out its total cleaning in a few minutes.
What do I need to know?
You should keep in mind that the small fryers that exist on the market today, have the same functions as any other electric fryer, always guaranteeing you great results when frying your food, in addition to other benefits that you can only enjoy by having in your kitchen join these deep fryers.
It is the most economical option?
Their small size makes them the cheapest option on the market, so if you are looking for a quality fryer that meets all your gastronomic demands when frying food quickly and with a rich flavor, take it home today.
How much space do I have to have in my house to use it?
Without a doubt, its compact designs are its main attraction, especially if you do not have enough space in your kitchen, therefore, buying a small fryer will always be your best choice, since you only need at most a few 50 centimeters in diameter to locate it and be able to maneuver it comfortably while preparing delicious dishes for you and your family.
Is it easy to use?
Small fryers are very easy to use, not only because of their size, but also because of all your removable accessories and the automation it offers to cook perfectly and in no time at the push of a few buttons.
How do I know which are the best?
Currently there are many models and brands of small fryers on the market, therefore, it is very important that you make a comparison of each of the qualities it offers and its prices, so that you can determine which one can best satisfy your needs. demands and in turn save a lot of money, in any case, focus on buying one that guarantees good power, automation and adequate capacity for the number of members of your family.
This Year’s Top 10
Find out which are the 10 best small fryers today, each one was chosen through an exhaustive review on Amazon to define its value for money, so do not miss the opportunity to have one of them in your house right now, take advantage of offers and discounts.
- Presto 05470
- Hamilton Beach Professional
- Hamilton Grade Electric
- Presto 05461 ProFry
- Oster CKSTDF102-SS Style
- Presto 05466 Stainless
- Hamilton Beach Cool-Touch 35021
- Cuisinart CDF-100
- Hamilton Beach 35033
- Innsky Air Fryer
Are Small Fryers easier to clean than conventional fryers?
These fryers, like conventional fryers, must be removed from each of their accessories to rub all over their parts with a soft sponge and soap to achieve good cleaning, but as the area to be cleaned is smaller, it is much smaller, making them always easier and faster to clean compared to other larger fryers.
Will I save energy?
The energy savings are quite considerable compared to larger fryers and the conventional frying method, because these small fryers offer the best benefit-to-consumption ratio. Ideal for use in short periods of time and for cooking food in moderate quantities.
Will I be able to use it, even if I have little time?
Without a doubt yes, since small fryers are ideal to be used when you have little time, this because the amount of oil to be heated is generally below 1 liter, and however small it is, its Power is around 850 w, being more than enough to heat the oil to an average temperature of 180 ° C in just a few minutes.
What can I cook with them?
With small fryers you not only save time, money and effort when cleaning them, but you can cook in them all kinds of food that needs to be fried, you should only do it in moderate portions depending on the capacity of the oil container, so make No worries about your delicious french fries, breaded meats, chicken, chicken wings, vegetables, donuts, empanadas and much more, leaving everything always crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Things to keep in mind when choosing a good small fryer:
There are parameters that are important to always keep in mind when choosing a small fryer that best suits your needs, then we detail them for you to further facilitate your search.
Versatility is one of the biggest advantages of small fryers, apart from the fact that you can fry almost any food in it, is that you can easily move it and place it without complications where you like most thanks to its compact designs.
Due to their size they provide a power ranging between 800 and 1800 w, depending on the storage capacity of the same, guaranteeing that the oil warms up quickly and is always kept at the right temperature.
Its container can store between 1 and 2 liters of oil, allowing you to fry a little more than 600 grams of food at the same time. Capacity that is enough to cook for 1 to 4 people.
Easy to use
Its ease of use is really incredible, you just have to add the indicated amount of oil, heat it, introduce the food through the basket and remove it when it is well cooked or the timer tells you to.
These fryers are fairly inexpensive, with prices ranging from $ 23.99 to $ 69.99.
Size – Overall Dimensions
There are very diverse models, but the most common are those that have an approximate dimension of 19 x 19 x 24 cm.
Automation is another of the strengths of small fryers, allowing you to easily program the temperature and cooking time you want for your food.
- Regular maintenance is important to extend the life of your fryer.
- Always use a good quality oil, either olive or sunflower, with this you guarantee a better flavor in your meals since both allow a crust to form quickly in the food, making them look more crisp and juicy inside.
- Make sure that the oil is very hot when you fry your food with this, you will prevent it from being absorbed too much.
- It is recommended to filter the oil after each use, so you can remove food residues that eventually end up dirtying it, especially when you add coated foods.
- Avoid mixing several kinds of oil, as well as adding a new one over an old oil, since the burned oil does not regenerate, on the contrary, you must discard it immediately.
- Most small fryers have a deep oil container, ensuring good cooking of food regardless of capacity.
- There are models that indicate with lights and sounds the end of a certain cooking.